Friday, April 27, 2012

Make today a masterpiece


I once read a book written by John Maxwell. His book titled "Make Today Count" reminds me to use every single of my days as good as possible. It gives me some enlightenments that i must always remember. It is true that the secret of my success is determined by my daily agenda. If i make a few key decisions and then manage them well in my daily agenda, i will succeed.

I believe that i will never change my life until i change something i do daily. You see, success doesn't just suddenly occur one day in someone's life. For that matter, neither does failure. Each is a process. Every day of my life is merely preparation for the next. What i become is the result of what i do today. In other words...I am preparing for something. The way i live my life today is preparing me for my tomorrow. So i asked my self, what am i preparing for? Am i grooming my self for success or failure?

As my mother used to tell me when i was growing up, "Harry, you can 'pay' now and 'play' later or you can 'play' now and 'pay' later. But either way you chose, you are going to pay"

In a simple words :
"berakit-rakit ke hulu, berenang-renang ketepian, 
bersakit-sakit dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian"

The idea was that i can play and take it easy and do what i want today, but if i do, my life will be harder later. However, if i work hard now, on the front end, then i will reap rewards in the future. What i plant is what i am going to reap later.
I will make everyday of my life a masterpice!

No comments:

Post a Comment