Friday, October 25, 2013

Yusuf : Dream and Faithfulness (part I)

Harry, let me tell you my story and you will learn the power of dream and the power of faithfulness.

I was born in a Hebrew family with 11 brothers and 1 sister. I am the youngest in my family. My father, Jacob, loved me so much. He gave everything to me because he loved me more than my brothers and sister. Because of that, my brothers envious for me. I loved my father and obey him in everything he said.

One day, i had a dream, a big dream. A dream that made my family felt annoyed. Based on that dream, i was sure that i was destined to became a leader in my family, someday. It was a big dream, you know. And my family didn't like it when i told them. But that dream had alrady made my brothers more envious. 

From this part, i want you to know that, sometimes people you love so much and care about, will try to block you from your dreams. Maybe they dont realize when they did. But if you are sure that your dreams was came from God, I strongly encourage you to keep your dreams and moving toward it. No matter what. 

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out God's voices. And most important, have the courage to follow Him faithfully.

to be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment