Monday, October 28, 2013

Eternal Song >> "The Lord Bless You And Keep You"

I now declare that this song is one of the greatest song ever made by a man in history. The title of this song is "The Lord Bless You And Keep You". This song is written by one of the greatest composer ever lived, John Rutter. You can read more information about him here or here. I can say that John Rutter is as great as G.F Handel in this era or maybe Bethoveen, Mozart, Franz Schubert, J.S Bach, you name it. He is a genius in music.

The Lord Bless You And Keep You...

The lyric of this song is very beautiful and so is the music. My favorite part is "...and give you peace" part. When I hear the "peace" lyric was singed, it is really bring me peace and i felt like in heaven. Truly! I have committed that whenever I need to "be still" in the middle of this busy world, I will hear this song. I belive it will bring me peace like it always did.

I strongly recommend you to hear this song with all of your heart and soul. Maybe you want to close your eyes if you have to. Closing eyes is the best way if you want to feel the beauty and the power and the majesty of this great song.


No comments:

Post a Comment